Subject: TA spec 1.0.1

After reviewing the disposition document of the TA spec 1.0.1, I recommend
that the specification and the disposition of the comments from the second
review period are made available to the ebXML community. I am aware of that
we today received some comments on the disposition document, but if we want
to allow the ebXML members reasonable time to review what they are going to
vote on next week, these should be dealt with in parallel. Any unresolved
issue that remains after this week should be addressed at the steering
committee meeting the 11 Feb.

Kind regards

Anders Grangard
Edifrance
Ingénieur - Consultant en Commerce électronique
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 91 62 24
http://www.edifrance.org