Subject: TA spec v1.0.2 ready for submission to QR team

Title: TA spec v1.0.2 ready for submission to QR team

I agree with Duane. Karsten's comments have been addressed and all outstanding action items have been disposed of. Version 1.0.2 has been posted to the TA Private page [1], and Duane will be submitting the document to the QR team for review, which will allow us to vote on the document during the Vancouver plenary. Keep in mind that there are a few outstanding action items (see Stefano's comments [2]), which SHALL be disposed of during the ebXML meeting in Vancouver, as per Anders email request that they be addressed by the Steering Committee.

[1] http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/technical_arch/private/
[2] http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-architecture/200102/msg00004.html

Best Regards,

Brian

PS - I'm off to London, so I will be out of email contact until tomorrow morning.

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:duane@xmlglobal.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 10:41 AM
To: Nikola Stojanovic
Cc: ebxml-architecture@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Re: TA spec 1.0.1

Almost all of the outstanding issues have been dealt with.  Currently,
there is only one which we feel will be mitigated by this afternoon.

The suggestion of Anders will lead to our spec being postponed for
voting by the plenary for another three months.  This is not acceptable.

Everyone has had a chance to read the comments disposition.  This is not
a comment period.  As per Brian's email,  this is to review comments
disposition only.  The people who have submitted comments have been
satisfied with one exception that we are working on.

Let's move forwards, not sideways ;-)

Duane