Subject: Re: URGENT: Vote on TA spec 1.0.2

Hello all:

In order to avoid losing any more time, let's at least get the TA spec
out to the plenary today.

Klaus:

Can you please send the link out to the plenary possibly with a note to
advise them that there is a possibility that this may be voted on in
Vancouver and that there maay be a vote during the opening plenary to
waive the 14 day prior review cycle.

There seems to be support for this and I think ebXML needs this
deliverable.

Sending the specification out for vote needs to be done anyways,
whether we vote on it in Vancouver (by waiving 8 of the 14 days) or at
the next meeting (easily making it 45+ days).

Thanks

Duane Nickull