Subject: Re: ebXML glossary

The term ebXML Infrastructure has been used with different meanings within ebXML. We decided in Vancouver to stick with the interpretation of the TA specification, i.e. meaning the entire framework. If we feel we need to distinguish between the BOV and FSV views, we should either use these terms or come up with new ones.

Anders
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 1:29 PM

It probably should be noted, that the definition for ebXML Infrastructure is not consistent with the way it was used during  the Thursday meeting (in Vancouver) regarding the future of ebXML.  At that meeting, Infrastructure was used to indicate those ebXML specifications that would probably go under OASIS - that is, Reg/Rep, TRP, and Trading Partners.   The current glossary definition states that the Infrastructure is ALL the specifications.

Lynne