ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: ebXML - Education Awareness and Propaganda

William

What a great suggestion. I will be subscribing after I complete this note.
Is that our new name..the propoganda committee? Let's see if we live up to
it.

Other team members,

Now that we have our charts posted, it is time for some real work...so much
for the vacation since 11/17. The assignments are:

   As a team, we need to revisit and assign ourselves which one of the
   areas that each of us would like to volunteer to be the focal point for.
   They are:
     -Marketing/Education/Awareness/Compiling deliverables. The work that
is required is refining the scope, developing an action plan to execute,
and ensuring the team agrees with the deliverables.
   The next action item is to identify marketing channels that we should be
   utilizing to publish our work ...see request below:
   I understand the next meeting will be at the end of January let's see
   how much work we can accomplish by then.
   Looking forward to see your good volunteerism to be focal points.

Looking forward to working with you and having some fun too.

ann

Laura Walker <laurawalker@earthlink.net> on 11/20/99 12:53:26 AM

Please respond to "laurawalker@earthlink.net" <laurawalker@earthlink.net>