ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: ebXML - Education Awareness and Propaganda

Ann, et al,

Re Laura Walker's request I've already established contacts for Carol Geyer
from OASIS to a few key health industry and other supply chain trade
publications, both print and Internet. As a matter of fact, the first such
article resulting from this contact just appeared in the latest issue of
Automatic I.D. News, of which I am on the editorial advisory board.

I expect another article to be completed shortly with the editor of
HospitalNet.com, a unit of VerticalNet.com.

I suggest that where each of us may have good contacts with various editors,
etc., we individually get those editors in touch with Carol Geyer at OASIS
and/or Laura Walker.

In the meantime.......Ann, why don't you and I take a joint action item
between us to analyze the other project teams' presentations in order to see
where we need to revise our team's plan to leverage the work of the other
teams????

Rachel