ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: ebXML - Education Awareness and Propaganda

Ann

I am intending to attend the Orlando meeting in my role as UN/EDIFACT Chair
and hope to be able to give most of my time to the work of the group. There
may, however,be many distractions and diversions - all work related of
course!!

Incidentally I have joined the CORE Group list but see no action on it. I
tested the connection and it seems to be working so I am disappointed with
the activity.

Regards		Barry Keogh