ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: ebXML - Education Awareness and Propaganda

"Commerce for a New World"

----- Original Message -----
From: <annabelle.bullen@us.pwcglobal.com>
To: <rachelf@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: <ebxml-awareness@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 1:13 PM

Hi Team

Have not heard a word from some members of the team. The January meeting
is
closely approaching and there has been some work done in the other
workgroups
that I believe requires publication. I would like to entertain a
conference call
since e-mail does not seem to encourage comunication to discuss the
January
agenda.

Would appreciate your thoughts, comments and roll call as to who is
planning to
attend the meeting.

Thanks
Ann