ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: ebXML - Education Awareness and Propaganda

William

Thanks for the reconsideration. I could be incorrect in my assumption, but I
think they would be looking for us to provide a summary press release to the
community.
Maybe we should pose that question to Klaus on the conference call.

Ann

"William J. Kammerer" <wkammerer@foresightcorp.com> on 01/11/2000 07:36:12 PM