ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: [Fwd: ebXML web site plus information needed from you]

Dear Ann:

Our page at http://209.40.98.125/project_teams/marketing.htm seems to be
in order.  What else could we add?   Technical Architecture and
Technical Coordination & Support seem to be the only groups who need to
put together project team pages.  The only thing I can think of is that
each project member name should be linked with their respective e-mail
addresses (as done for the other project teams).

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Memorial Pkwy.
Dublin, OH USA 43017-3305
(614) 791-1600

Visit FORESIGHT Corp. at http://www.foresightcorp.com/
"Commerce for a New World"

----- Original Message -----
From: <annabelle.bullen@us.pwcglobal.com>
To: William J. Kammerer <wkammerer@foresightcorp.com>
Cc: <rachelf@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 1:09 PM

William

Could you please pull together a response for Duane for the new site?

thanks
Ann

---------------------- Forwarded by Annabelle Bullen/P I/Arlington
VA/C&L/US on
01/10/2000 01:06 PM ---------------------------

Duane Nickull <duane@xmlglobal.com> on 01/10/2000 12:03:38 PM

To:   ebXML-Architecture@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:

Greetings:

Here is a little bit to keep everyone in the group up to date.

Duane
--
| http://www.xmlglobal.com  /* Corporate site */    |

From: sutor@us.ibm.com