ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: draft of press reease

Team

So where is the debate on Bob's thoughts on the 'theme' line? Do we agree
that we should change 'Create' to 'Enable' or something else? Bob's comment
at the Thursday Steering meeting was I believe met with little (no) response
and again it is met with silence. It deserves debate!

Bob, I don't agree that we would ever, should ever, be perceived as a
competitor to Commerce One - rather we are a partner in providing the
business community with solutions. I see our (ebXML) 'provision' as
indirect, whereas Commerce One are the like are more direct .

I have no problem to changing to Enable - because it is more factually
accurate - though it does lessen the impact somewhat. It is not as
provocative and any 'ire' raised would I think be pedantic. If someone has a
better word, lets see it.

Regards		Barry Keogh