ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: draft of press reease

We discussed this at the TMWG meeting today in London (run by Klaus and
attended by at least half a dozen active ebxml members including 2 project
chairs).

People generally agreed with my concerns that "Create" by itself is a
dangerous overreach, but they also thought that enable was a little wimpy
compared to create.   The compromise we recommend is "creating a single
foundation for the global electronic market"

As these things go, I am supposed to draft a recommendation for TMWG to send
through channels, but I am about to get on a plane home and that would take
too long anyway.

bob