ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: Access list for Teams's private section

All,

I thought I had posted this information to our listserv immediately
following the Orlando meeting. My apologies if many of you did not get this
information. In any case, below is the URL to access the ebXML Marketing
Team's private working web site pages where working documents and other team
documents are posted and available. Neither a login id or password is
required to view the pages.

http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/marketing/

Rachel Foerster