ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: Requirements Spec Review

I urge all participants in the Marketing, Awareness & Education Project Team
to carefully read Mike Rawlins' message below. Please forward your comments
directly to me. I'll then accumulate and combine these are needed and
forward them to the Requirements Project Team as input into the ebXML
Requirements Specifications.

Thanks,

Rachel Foerster