ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: ebXML Requirements Specifications Press Release

that is exactly my take.. william.... could not have said it better.... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ebxml@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:owner-ebxml@lists.oasis-open.org]On Behalf Of William J.
Kammerer
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 8:25 AM
To: 'ebXML Listserv (E-mail)'; 'ebXML Marketing Awareness Education
(E-mail)'
Cc: Rik Drummond

The "Drafts: Open for Comment" page at
http://www.ebxml.org/specindex.htm is addressed "To the ebXML Work Group
Participants."  They have until March 27th to respond;  I responded with
some nit-picky things, but I don't feel that it is that readable of a
document to be introduced to the "world."   Shouldn't we have waited
until the rest of the "ebXML Work Group Participants" had a chance to
comment and the document was updated before the press release was
issued?

And can this discussion be limited to the general ebXML mailing list and
Marketing and Awareness?

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Memorial Pkwy.