ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: Presentation at the Brussels meeting

Alain:

The only reference to the food industry I recall -- and an indirect
reference at that -- was the offer of collaboration from the Global
Commerce Initiative, which is backed by the grocery industry.  Klaus
mentioned this offer in the opening plenary, but I do not recall a
presentation.

Of course, I may have missed something.  Wouldn't be the first time.  Best
regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174