ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Presentation at the Brussels meeting

I am looking for information about a presentation given at the Brussels
meeting in one of the Project Teams. This presentation concerns a portal
working with XML (apparently in the food industry). Could somebody help me
and provide me with some information about it?

Thank you,

Alain
(the man who runs with the microphones at the plenary meetings)

Alain DECHAMPS
Workshop Manager	CEN-ISSS
Tel :+ 32 2 550 0867	Rue de Stassart 36
Fax : + 32 2 550 0966	B - 1050  - Brussels
Secretariat Tel: + 32 2 550 0989	(Belgium)
E-mail : alain.dechamps@cenorm.be
WEB site : www.cenorm.be/ebes