ebxml-awareness message

Subject: re: ebXML Gathers Pace

Message text written by "William J. Kammerer"

Our good friend Alan Kotok has outdone himself once more in his tireless
efforts to shine light on ebXML.

Holy cow!  I see I have to buy you ALOT more beers at the next meeting!!!

Obviously the strategy works, 'coz how else could Alan have elicited
this from the William 'The Crusher' Kammerer???

Surely you could be a little sceptical here as to who's pace, and what
direction it is travelling in, and why, please, please?

DW.