ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: ebXML Gathers Pace

Prasad, et al.

You are right Prasad, I neglected to mention Vitria's role.  I took the
same self-imposed rule of identifying one chair person and company for each
project team and applied it to the prototype.  XML.Com allows for comments
posted on the articles.  You should use that facility to let the XML.Com
readers know about Vitria's part.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174