ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: Education & Awareness

Mike,

Not yet....we've been focusing first on getting the word out about ebXML in
general.

However, I agree with you. Do you have any ideas to kick start this? I'm
copying the entire Marketing team to start a discussion going on this need.

Thanks for bringing it up. Why not join us and help us create some material
along these lines?

Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Evanoff [mailto:evanoffm@mantech-wva.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 8:14 AM
To: rachelf@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Education & Awareness

Rachel,

	I'm finding that folks already doing X12 EDI sorely need to have some
education on how they can start understanding how to plan for embracing
ebXML.....does your group have any material addressing this topic area?

Sincerely,

Michael D. Evanoff, Technical Director
ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc.
(304) 368-4137, www.mantech-wva.com, www.dcnicn.com/XMLEDICentral/