ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Progress on press center Web pages; next conference call

TO:  MAE Project Team

I started work on the ebXML's Web site press center pages and would like to
share with you a couple of early samples, just make sure I am on the right
track.  They follow the same basic format as the current pages, but break
up the content into separate pages to provide a little more focus and white
space for ease of reading.  I will add links later, once I get the page
naming conventions.

The line on the press center home page about putting ebXML news on your
site refers to the syndication effort, which will come a little later, once
we get our own news pages up and running.

At the time of the next conference call on Tuesday afternoon, I will be
returning from Denver, taking a circuitous route to avoid O'Hare and United
Airlines.  If I can get to phone at 11 am PT, I will call in.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174
** DISA's E-Business and Internet Conference, 7-9 March 2001, in San Francisco.
http://www.disa.org/conference/annual_conf/index.htm **
Title: ebXML news releases

Main | Contents

News from the ebXML initiative

  2 August, 2000: ebXML Showcases Dynamic Trading Network
  15 May 2000: ebXML Moves Forward on Defining Global Electronic Business Infrastructure
  31 March, 2000: ebXML Initiative Releases First Technical Specifications for Public Comment
  1 December 1999: Organizations from Around the World Gather to Launch ebXML Global Electronic Business Initiative
  15 September 1999: United Nations and OASIS Join Forces to Produce Global XML Framework for Electronic Business

  More details available at:
  ebXML in the news
  Background and white papers
  ebXML presentations at upcoming business and technical conferences
ebXML Press Center home

Copyright 2000 ebXML.  Please address questions or comments regarding this site to webmaster@ebxml.org

Title: Welcome to the ebXML Press Center

Main | Contents

Welcome to the ebXML Press Center

  News from the ebXML initiative
  ebXML in the news
  Background and white papers
  ebXML presentations at upcoming business and technical conferences

  Spokespersons:  ADD TELEPHONE AND EMAIL
  Carol Geyer, OASIS
  Simon Nicholson, Sun Microsystems
  Norbert Mikula, DataChannel