ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: UDDI initiative led by Microsoft and IBM

I say good things about ebXML whenever I do talk to the press.
I have not done any interviews personally about UDDI yet (it is being
handled
now by higher level execs), though I will make the connections in
interviews I expect to start doing later this week.

Bob Sutor
Program Director, XML Technology
Office 716-243-2445 / IBM Tieline 320-9138
Fax 716-243-1778 / Cellular 716-317-6899
Text messaging 7163176899@messaging.sprintpcs.com
sutor@us.ibm.com  -  http://www.ibm.com/xml

Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au> on 09/05/2000 08:26:44 PM

Please respond to tmcgrath@tedis.com.au