ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: Agenda for Wednesday face to face

Simon, et al.

The DISA conference advisory committee had its meeting last Thursday and
recommended devoting a general session to ebXML.  I can provide details on
Wednesday.  See you then.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174
** DISA's E-Business and Internet Conference, 7-9 March 2001, in San Francisco.
http://www.disa.org/conference/annual_conf/index.htm **