ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Fwd: EXTOL 2000 Users Conference

TO:  M-A-E project team

When it rains it pours ... can we squeeze this speaker request into the
agenda for the meeting tomorrow?  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174
** DISA's E-Business and Internet Conference, 7-9 March 2001, in San Francisco.
http://www.disa.org/conference/annual_conf/index.htm **