ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Conference Call - 31st October 11am PST

Our last conference call before Tokyo is tomorrow.  I am aware that a
number of this group will not be attending the Tokyo meeting, and therefore
this call is important to set the agenda for those of us who will be attending.
Proposed agenda for our call as follows:

- ebXML Web Site
- White Paper
- Marketing support for Proof of Concept demo
- Media Tour (Tokyo)
- Agenda items for Tokyo meeting

The call in number is as usual:
800 857 0378
pass code: 74751

Look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Simon Nicholson
Snr. Market Strategist
XML Technology Centre
Sun Microsystems, Inc.