ebxml-awareness message

Subject: home page updates?

Now that it's been a week since everyone got home from Tokyo it's probably
time to update the ebXML home page to reflect what happened there. Last week
at DevCon I heard bits and pieces, but I don't have the whole story. I sent
mail to Klaus asking him to provide me with info but no response. So... is
there someone who wants to take it upon themselves to provide the
semi-official version of events so that I can get the web pages updated?
(e.g. can the draft specs be moved to approved status? what about the new
Geneva meeting? are there any presentations that can be posted?)

Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206