ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Conference Call - 12/18

Our weekly conference call is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday 18th December
at 11am PST.
Call in details are as follows:
800 857 0378

I have not had a chance to pull together an agenda as yet, but I suggest we
discuss the following:

- output from POC event in SF
- planning for Vancouver
- planning for XML One London
- update on POC video
- update on white paper
- update on standard ebXML presentation
- other upcoming events

Please let me know of any other items for an agenda.

PS - please note that this will be our last call of the year.  The next
call will be on Tuesday 2nd Jan 2001.

Simon Nicholson
Snr. Market Strategist
XML Technology Centre