ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: 1/9/01 Meeting Minutes

It should be posted to the website. I sent Carol a copy to submit for posting.

I've been having trouble with email attachments lately though. Carol, can you
confirm that you got the presentation from me?

Ed

Ed Julson			Sun Microsystems
XML Marketing			901 San Antonio Rd.
XML Technology Center		MS UMPK16-201