ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: ebXML Official Powerpoint Presentation

Ed, Carol, et al,

I've just tried (again!) to download this presentation from the Marketing
Team's ebXML web pages, with no luck. Every attempt returns the error Page
Cannot Be Found message.

BTW, the same error message is returned when trying to download the ebXML
White Paper and the Backgrounder documents.

Why is this such a problem? Not being able to obtain these documents
certainly doesn't lend to providing positive publicity for the ebXML effort.

Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: Rachel Foerster [mailto:rachelf@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 5:51 PM
To: 'Ed Julson'; ebxml-awareness@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: ebXML Official Powerpoint Presentation

Ed,

Apparently the presentation has not yet made it to the ebXML web site.
Further, at the present time the ebXMl web site cannot be accessed. Is there
any other more reliable method you could use to share this presentation with
us? Some of us (me, among others) would like to use it for some talks we'll
be giving in various venues soon.

Thanks,

Rachel