Subject: 03 Jan. Conference Call Report and 10 Jan. Agenda

Team members,

I will be traveling prior to the conference call to a meeting in Savannah,
scheduled to arrive at the airport at 11:50 a.m.  The weather looks favorable
for no delays, but you all know how  unpredictable airlines can be.  At any
rate, the call will take place as scheduled.  The main topic is to develop an
agenda for the Orlando meeting of our project team.  Please offer ideas and have
someone record them if I'm unable to make the call.  The primary inputs to the
meeting in addition to the Unified Modeling Methodology will be from SWIFT, OAG
and RosettaNet/Edifecs.  Based on last week's call, we will begin the meeting at
8:00 a.m. on Jan. 31.

Regards,

Paul
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 01/09/2000 10:47