Subject: ebXML web site plus information needed from you

BPM Project Team,

The web page/collaboration center "deliverable" for our team is taking shape.
In fact, they used our initial BPM project plan document from San Jose as the
"model" set of information for all the teams!  Look at
http://209.40.98.125/release/project_teams/business_process.htm as suggested
below.  Instructions for joining the BPM project team and list serve are
provided on the web site.  Also, all project team members need to return the
form (once it is active) with name, organization and telephone number.  Project
leaders and editors should also provide email addresses.

Regards,

Paul
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 01/07/2000 10:41
AM ---------------------------

sutor@us.ibm.com on 01/06/2000 10:57:20 PM

To:   duane@xmlglobal.com, rawlins@metronet.com, plevine@telcordia.com,
      Bill.French@sun.com, lms@wwnet.com, drummond@onramp.net,
      scott.nieman@norstanconsulting.com, annabelle.bullen@us.pwcglobal.com,
      rachelf@ix.netcom.com, Dick.Raman@cab-edi.net
cc:   klaus@templar.net, raywalker@attglobal.net, bill.smith@sun.com,
      laurawalker@earthlink.net, Craig Chevrier <craigchevrier@juno.com>,
      mweiner@us.ibm.com (bcc: Paul R. Levine/Telcordia)

We expect that redirection from the current www.ebxml.org site to the new
location will go live tomorrow afternoon (Pacific time). In the meantime
you can
see the new site at http://209.40.98.125/.

The various forms should go live early next week and we expect to have the
working project team directories set up by mid to late next week. In the
meanwhile,
I need some information from you for the public project team pages. In
particular,
please look at

http://209.40.98.125/release/project_teams/business_process.htm

for the Business Process Methodology team. I need the first three sections
in
HTML for the other teams. Namely, I need Project team mission, Project
team leadership, and Members section for each team.

Email addresses should only be for leaders and editors. Members should
be alphabetized by their last names. Some of you will have more or less
work
to do. Once I get this new material from you, I'll clean up the remaining
sections
of your pages. In the long run these pages will all have the same general
format
for each team. We'll wait until the working pages get going before more
fully
defining that format.

Thanks!

Bob

Bob Sutor

        IBM XML Strategy and Technology Group: http://www.ibm.com/xml
        OASIS Chief Strategy Officer: http://www.oasis-open.org

        Office 716-243-2445 / Fax 716-243-1778 / Tieline 320-9138
        Cellular 716-317-6899 / Pager 1-800-946-4645 PIN # 1473757