Subject: Industry Independent Commerce Framework

Team members,

On the 3 Jan. call I mentioned a draft document that had been developed in the
UN/CEFACT TMWG calledIndustry Independent Commerce Framework.  This paper is
mentioned in our current list of questions proposed for the BPM survey:

"Indicate the application scope of your business process methodology within a
super-set of cross-industry processes such as suggested in the TMWG Industry
Independent Commerce Framework paper"

I've attached this draft document in case you missed seeing it.

Regards,

Paul
(See attached file: TM101.doc)

Mac Word 3.0