Subject: RE: 16 Mar. Conference Call notice

1. YES.  The ebXML BP metamodel will be developed in UML and text, and will be
later represented in XML in the ebXML repository.
2. The  UML-based methodology will likely be very close to the UN/CEFACT Unified
Modeling Methodology (N090), but will not be constrained by it.  If there are
deficiencies in comparing N090 and its associated metamodel with the other
submissions, we will take the "best in class" methods to accomplish our goal.
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 03/15/2000 01:05

Bob Haugen <linkage@interaccess.com> on 03/15/2000 12:12:37 PM