Subject: RE: 16 Mar. Conference Call notice

bob, i think we have an interesting discussion.
unfortunatly, i have to finish some work. so i hope we can get
on that during the conference call.

> Got any examples of what you would put in that common
> layer?

think of designing a database to store your models.
a model for models - that is what we call meta model.
so you have to decide how your models will look like.
what semantic is how captured in your models.

what you are proposing is in my terms a framework.
it is of high value. but there is no "meta" at all.
it should be part of core components.

christian