Subject: Re: 16 Mar. Conference Call notice

Paul and team,
Many of you may have seen this already, but here is the URL for the
TPAml (trading partner agreement markup language) proposal from IBM.

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/tpaml.html

This actually has a rudimentary business process model built in,
all in XML, no assumption about it being prepared in UML or any
other modeling language or tool. It is a very simple model, it covers
many of the same concepts as ECO framework, and we should add it as the 9th.
model we are evaluating.
It has been submitted to the ebXML as a specific solution to a series
of the requirements owned by several of the project teams, including us.

I have read the document and several related documents and agree
with its spirit and the general model, but have several questions and
suggestions which I will write down and distribute over the next
couple of days.

-karsten

> >From: "Paul R. Levine" <plevine@telcordia.com>
> >To: ebXML-BP@lists.oasis-open.org
> >Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:02:48 -0500
> >Subject: 16 Mar. Conference Call notice
> >

> >Business Process Team
> >
> >A special conference call will be held on Thursday 16 Mar. at 3:00 p.m. US
> >Eastern Time.  Access the call by dialing +1 (732) 336-6000 followed by a PIN
of
> >8327#.
> >
> >Discussion will include the following topics that we were not able to
complete
> >on Monday.
> >
> >1. Review metamodel development plan (leaders want draft  information at the
> >earliest possible moment)
> >2. Check status on metamodel submissions (due Mar. 10)
> >3. Firm up plans for the Seattle workshop (week of Apr. 3)
> >4. Collect comments on the ebXML Requirements Specification (version 0.60 of
> >Working Draft 3)
> >5. Agree on BP website update information, i.e., members, leadership,
mission,
> >vision, deliverables, etc.
> >6. Check status of Brussels reservations
> >
> >Best regards,
> >
> >Paul Levine

Karsten Riemer,
Director, Information Architecture,
Enterprise Management Architecture Group
Sun Microsystems Inc.,
MailStop UBUR03-313
1 Network Drive,
Burlington, MA 01803-0903