Subject: Re: Brief Guide to eCo

Leslie is correct. If anyone understood me to be claiming
authorship of all of the material at the CommerceNet website,
I apologize. As I mentioned in the phone call that led to
this posting, I was the chair of the eCo Project, and I wanted
to help members of this WG become familiar with eCo.

Leslie deserves all the credit for publishing the eCo Spec
on the web and editing the introductory material -- some of
which I reproduced in my message to Brian, which was subsequently
forwarded to the WG.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.