Subject: 17 Apr. Conference Call Notice

Business Process Team

As a reminder, the BP PT will hold a special conference call today.  Agenda
topics are:

Review the ebXML BP metamodel at a high level.
Scenario review
Review the automobile component procurement example
Review laiaison to the Core Components PT

Join the call by dialing +1 (732) 336-6000 followed by a PIN of 8327.  Call
duration is 1.5 hours.  If you have trouble joining the call, call +1 732
699-3042 and have my secretary contact me.

The report of the 10 Apr.  conference call is attached.  Also attached is the
"first cut" ebXML BP metamodel "modeling elements" and class diagram.  Please
read details in the report concerning this.

Best regards,

Paul Levine
(See attached file: BP_PT_10APR2000.doc)(See attached file:
EssentialMetamodelElements.doc)

Mac Word 3.0

Mac Word 3.0