Subject: 24 Apr. Conference Call Notice

Business Process Team

The call will begin at 12:00 p.m. EDT.

As a reminder, the BP PT will hold its regularly scheduled conference call on
Monday 24 Apr.  Agenda topics are:

·    Comments on Requirements Specification (must be submitted by 26 Apr.)
·    Continue reviewing the ebXML BP metamodel,
·    Scenario review
·    Review of the automobile component procurement example,
·    Review liaison to the Core Components PT.

Join the call by dialing +1 (732) 336-6000 followed by a PIN of 8327.  Call
duration is 1.5 hours.  If you have trouble joining the call, call +1 732
699-3042 and have my secretary contact me.

The report of the 17 Apr.  conference call is attached.

Best regards,

Paul Levine
(See attached file: BP_PT_17APR2000.doc)

Mac Word 3.0