Subject: Revised copy of .doc from last week

Hi,
as I mentioned last week, the document I sent around was missing
some updates that Bob Haugen had sent me. I had originally left them
out by mistake, and subsequently my laptop failed in correctly republishing
the document. Now that I am back on my reliable Sun Box (free advertising!),
here is the document that Bob Haugen and Bill McCarthy has updated
with the correct definitions for the REA related classes.
There are no other changes in this document from what you saw last week.

Apologies for having been the cause of a delayed disemination of these
changes.

-karsten

Karsten Riemer,
Director, Information Architecture,
Enterprise Management Architecture Group
Sun Microsystems Inc.,
MailStop UBUR03-313
1 Network Drive,
Burlington, MA 01803-0903