Subject: Re: Request for info about contract implementations

Bob

I have similar questions for our Super EC project which involves long term
fund manager to fund manager contracts and employer to fund manager
electronic contracts.

Two organisations which I have made a mental note to look at which you have
not mentioned are UNCITRAL and the International Chamber of Commerce.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Macpherson
Director