Subject: RE: Comments update

Sorry,
here is the .doc file. (I just clicked on the wrong file when sending it out
right before our meeting today)
The file is merely an update to the model that is already on the ebXML server.
 The update was just for purposes of our weekly phone conference today.
A new complete document including all comments/feedback to date will be posted
by next Monday.

Karsten

>Karsten,
>
>The attached file is not a .doc file format. It's still the .mdl format.
>
>Rachel

Word.Document.8