Subject: RE: Revised business process model

Hi Karsten,

Thanks very much for sending this.

I do request however, that large attachments are not
sent with emails any more.

There are several alternatives I might suggest,
including the free storage spaces on the web such
as:

www.netdrive.com (my favorite)
www.xdrive.com
www.freedrive.com

You might also consider www.e-groups.com but the
web sites above are the easiest and fastest to get
going.  You can establish a free account for your
project and then have a public and private login
area.

This would enable you to send announcements and
links but not big attachments.

Thanks and take care,

David Connelly
President and CEO