Subject: Re: ebXML metamodel write-up

Please excuse a temporary total disregard (but not disrespect)
for what is in the requirement doc on this,
but something bothers me about this; somehow it seems we would
have an excellent team, and have done alot of work to move the
ball to 90 yard line and then sort of walk away.......Hmmmmm

Scott Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer, SWG IBM Austin
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Karsten Riemer - Sun IR Development <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM> on
07/25/2000 04:42:10 PM

Please respond to Karsten Riemer - Sun IR Development
      <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM>