Subject: Re: ebXML Quarterly Technical Orientation San Jose August 7th

Klaus, Tim, and other presenters,
here is the BP presentation. Still some formatting to be done, plus whatever
adjustments needed to align with other presentations.
Let me know if you cannot read the attached powerpoint version.

Klaus, please forward this presentation to the STC since I cannot post
directly to that list.

In this presentation I re-iterate statements made i my document "Introduction
to the ebXML metamodel": 1. This is the overall ebXML metamodel, not just the
BP metamodel 2. Pieces of the metamodel are related but can be implemented in
phases, not necessarily as an all or nothing proposition.

I attach the document for your reference, even though it, too, needs to have
some more comments folded in. If you have issues with either of the above
statements please let me know so we can figure out how to deal with them at
the boot camp.

thanks,
-karsten

PowerPoint.Show.8