Subject: RE: ebXML Quarterly Technical Orientation San Jose August 7th

Rachel,
attached is the 'almost final' version of the BP presentation.
Note, there is a picture needed from the architecture group, if you have it,
please insert it.
We will have several cross-team meetings on Sunday, and may make adjustments
to make presentations more mutually coherent.
Let me know how we get the final version to you on Sunday.

-karsten

PowerPoint.Show.8