Subject: Re: Storage of UML models

Mark,

One of the deliverables of the context/metamodel group of the ebXML Delivery
Team is an XML mapping for the metamodel, i.e., how are business process models
stored in the ebXML Repository in XML syntax.  Antoine Lonjon has volunteered to
look into this.

Regards,

Paul Levine

Mark Hale <mark.hale@ajubasolutions.com> on 09/11/2000 06:42:16 PM