Subject: Re: Where is that Party?

Thanks Jim.
I have found it to be useful to discuss these issues in an open forum,
in order to faciltate ideas and concensous. If no common understanding
is met, then it goes on an issues list. I attribute this basic approach
to some of the success in TRP, which is far beyond other ebXML groups.
No problem in tracking, but I would hope others post the
questions/discussion. I'm mostly interested in making sure the requirements
of the TP team are met and facilitated by the bpmm and would like
other's opinion on it as much as possible........

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"James D. Clark" <jdc-icot@lcc.net> on 09/28/2000 03:15:38 PM