Subject: RE: BP Architecture Document

Karsten,

A couple of quibbles:

1. I believe that Business Collaborations will result in
    Agreements, which could be EconomicContracts
    carrying EconomicCommitments, or they could
    result in BusinessEvents, which could be
    EconomicEvents fulfilling EconomicCommitments.
    They would almost never results in Economic
    Resources.

2. We need to make a firm distinction between the
    terms Document and Message, and where
    each is properly used.

Also, what do BusinessObjects mean in your
architecture, and how do they differ from and
relate to Core Components?

Thanks,
Bob Hauen