Subject: RE: There already is a separate Meta model!

Mark,
The TP team is not encroaching they are proceeding.  They have been very
open to receive a suitable model from BP, my point is that if we fail to
provide one they will proceed with a solution - and they should.  The
solution we provide must also fit with the TP requirements for what is
practical to drive such an execution layer - we can not be ignorant of
implementation reality or the timeframe practicality of integrating such a
model.

Cory