Subject: New section for the TA document

Hi,
I have grabbed pieces from the current TA doc, pieces from Jim Clark's
metamodel specification doc, and pieces from my original TA proposal to form
the attached replacement for section 9.2.1. in the TA v0.94.01.b

Please let me know if you have any issues with this.
If not, I will send it to TA group for inclusion.

This satisfies one of the two pieces we had promised TA.
The other is an explanation of software tiers to support Business
Transactions, vs. those to support Business Collaborations.
Bob Haugen, do you want to take a stab at that, since you were the one who
asked for it.

I will now cut and paste from the attached doc into Jim's specification
document to make sure wording is consistent both places.

thanks,
-karsten

WinZip